We provide independent evaluation of policies, programmes and services. We offer the full range of evaluation services – from rapid “in flight” reviews to complex, large-scale and multi-year evaluations.
We work with you and your stakeholders to design and implement reviews and evaluations using custo-mised approaches that are tailored to the context. Our evaluators are skilled in a range of evaluation theories, and qualitative and quantitative methods. This means we can deliver a comprehensive evaluation product. Methods we often use include:
- In-depth interviews and focus groups;
- Surveys (including paper-based and online);
- Case studies;
- Data analysis, including analysis of statistical and administrative data, and advanced modelling;
- Quantification of “hard to measure” outcomes such as intangible social, economic and cultural impacts;
- Analysis of financial performance and efficiency/value for money; and
- Literature and document reviews.
Our evaluators have particular expertise in evaluating within complex, changing and uncertain environments. We apply an adaptive and responsive approach that is suitable for evaluating innovative and pilot programmes.
A key point of difference in our approach is that the skill sets of our experts allow us to probe beyond the superficial or most obvious conclusions – by asking the deeper questions and exploring empirical supporting evidence, we offer strategic reviews and evaluations with a truly independent perspective.